Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Malistaire

Hi everyone, it's me, David Goldencaster again!
Today, I fought Malistaire Drake and met his wife, Syliva
When I entered the dungeon, The Great Spyre, I was amazaed, it was like a maze and it was filled with guards and rooms. The Dungeon didn't take so long, When we were about to enter Malistaire's Lair, we had to fight some Guards at the door (Decoying Draconians). After we entered the door, we saw Malistaire trying to bring his wife back to life, and we had to attack some souls.
Then a cutsence appeared, Cyrus and Malistaire were talking, then Cyrus summoned a illusion that looks like Sylvia, then Malistaire made Cyrus and the Illusion disappeared, then we fought Malistaire. We defeated him and another cutsence appeared, (I got a Myth Robe for Myth School Only O. O). Then Cyrus appeared again, and summoned a portal leading to Merle. Then I talked to him and Merle and Cyrus said good stuff to me ( Lol XD ) then I finished my quest! :D
P.S.- Here's a photo of the cutsence when we defeated Malistaire. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment