Friday, August 7, 2009

Prince Gobblestone, The Son Of The Fattest Gobbler

Prince Gobblestone - Balance - Rank 3 Boss - HP 600
Guard: Gobbler Gorger - Balance - Rank 2 Elite - HP 285
Unique Drops:
Snow Serpent Pet (No Card)
Today, I was REALLY bored. I was thinking about Prince Gobblestone, then
I had an idea, to make a post about the Son Of The Fattest Gobbler! Then I told Megan if
she wanted to help me with Prince Gobblestone, and she said Yes! :D.
After the Prince was finally defeated, We Headed To The Throne Room Where The Fat King Is.
The Fat King Was Eating A Tower. O. O (No Wonder He Is So Freakin Fat O. O)
So then, we teased him a little bit, we try to throw HOT stuff at him, but we realized that
he was probably dodging it or grabbing the stuff we try to throw at him and eat it. O. o



No comments:

Post a Comment